- Developer Moishe Mana, who owns huge swaths of Wynwood and Downtown Miami, has just bought Miami’s MacArthur Dairy Plant [Miami Herald]
- A penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles has just gone for $21 million [Miami Herald]
- Developers continue to buy real estate in Miami’s emerging neighborhoods, despite coronavirus [Miami Herald]
- A former coffee baron has downsized from a $16 million house to a $9.2 million house, both in South Florida, and gotten two Miami Herald articles out of the deal.
- What’s this drama about Santa’s Enchanted Forest? [Political Cortadito]
- Exploring the abandoned Kenilworth Lodge, in Sebring Florida [Abandoned Florida]
- Coronavirus threatens push for denser housing [New York Times]
- Society of the Four Arts buys Palm Beach compound for $9 million [Real Deal Miami]
- The penthouse at the Missoni Baia condo in Edgewater, still under construction, has just sold for $10 million [Miami Herald]
Chin up! It’s all more proof that the coronavirus hasn’t killed the Miami real estate economy, and won’t for a long time to come.